1. Early 1990's Red Leather Flats: Super comfortable Vintage Sam & Libby flats! Genuine leather, manmade sole, and made in Brazil.
2. 1950/60's Ivory Lace Cutwork Blouse: This unique and fabulous 100% silk blouse has exquisite detailing and is in impeccable condition! It has handmade silk frog closures, covered buttons on cuffs, and delicate scalloping on cuffs.
3. Early 1990's Dolce & Gabbana Floral Bustier Dress: This adorable sundress has the classic fitted, tailored, and flattering Dolce and Gabbana style. Features include wire cupped bust, boning on sides, side zipper, and adjustable straps. Yellow hydrangeas and cabbage roses on print.
4. 1960's Venetian Lace Raw Silk Light Pink Dress: This 100% raw silk dress is lined with linen to keep its structured shape. It is hand tailored and exceptionally made with its flattering princess seaming at the front and back and delicate venetian lace down the front.
5. 1950's Red Velvet Cocktail Hat: Spice up your wardrobe with this funky yet classic piece! The cocktail hat has French veil netting and decorative bows on both sides. Also in excellent condition!
6. Early 1980's Fine Cotton Weave Pink Blouse: For your everyday try out this loose fitting, lightweight, feminine blouse. This Linnay piece has two functional pockets on the breasts, cap sleeves, and a slight shirt tail hem.
For more details on the items above and to view a larger selection from my vintage collection check out Cavortress on Etsy! Purchase your favorites while they're still available and check back to catch the latest items before they're gone!!